Audio 2000s: APM-175
Wired Hyper-Cardioid Dynamic Dual-Magnet Microphone
Audio2000'S® APM175 microphone is a versatile professional dynamic microphone of exceptionally high quality. A super efficient magnetic circuit design utilizing twin AlNiCo magnet elements provides maximum output level for an improved signal-to-noise ratio for all vocal and sound reinforcement applications.
- APM175 comprises a low impedance element with extremely light weight diaphragm for excellent transient response and a wide frequency range with exceptional detail and clarity.
- APM175 contains twin AlNiCo magnet elements precisely constructed in a housing having wide dynamic range for smoothly reproducing a clear and uncolored sound.
- With low-frequency rolloff and extended high-frequency response, the APM175 captures the original vocal sound with extraordinary clarity.
- Tight hypercardioid pattern stays uniform and symmetrical throughout the APM175's entire frequency range to minimize feedback.
- Advanced shockmount and microphone element design effectively minimize handling and stand noise.
- Rugged and durable nickel finished zinc casing.
- A rugged dent-resistant steel mesh grille provides extended life and durability.
20ft 1/4" TRS Microphone Cable